One platform for career related resources (job board, appointments, career events/fairs…)
Account Log-in Details
Current Students - use OneKey (blue button)
Current Students – sign in to http://prattpro.com using your OneKey (blue button).
Incoming Students – You will automatically be added to the PrattPro system just before your first semester. You do not need to submit a user request. No requests will be approved before the start of your first semester.
Alumni - use email (link under the OneKey button)
Alumni – sign in to http://prattpro.com with your email address.
- Step 1: Click the “sign in with your email address” link below the OneKey button.
- Recent alumni: Try your @pratt.edu email first as you may already have an account initiated.
- Otherwise, create an account with your preferred email (does NOT have to be a @pratt.edu email). Providing your Pratt ID will speed up the verification process.
- Step 2: Click the “log in using your Handshake credentials” link below the OneKey login button.
- If you have not signed in with email before, you will instead be prompted to create a password.
- To reset your password, click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Appointments can be found under “Career Center”
Jobs "Newsletter" (students/alumni/faculty)
Turn jobs “newsletter” on or off (system defaults to on):
- When logged-in to your account, click your name at the top right of the window
- Select “Notifications” from the drop down menu
- Click the “Edit Notifications” button
- Scroll down midway to the Jobs section
- A green check mark next to “Job recommendations based on your activity and interests” means the newsletter is on. To turn off, click the check mark to turn it grey.
Once your account has been created, sign in with your OneKey or email address (see steps under Alumni section above).