Pratt Pro - one platform for career related resources:
- Job board (internships/jobs, view employers)
- Appointment scheduling with Career advisors
- CCPD events including Employer Info Sessions
- Career Fairs
Please see tips below on how to sign in to the Pratt Pro platform.
Current Students - use OneKey (blue button)
Alumni - use email (link under the OneKey button)
Alumni – sign in with your email address.
- Step 1: Click the “sign in with your email address” link below the OneKey button.
- Step 2: Click the “log in using your Handshake credentials” link below the OneKey login button. (If you have not signed in before, you will instead be prompted to create a password.)
Jobs "Newsletter" (students/alumni/faculty)
Turn jobs “newsletter” on or off (system defaults to on):
- When logged-in to your account, click your name at the top right of the window
- Select “Notifications” from the drop down menu
- Click the “Edit Notifications” button
- Scroll down midway to the Jobs section
- A green check mark next to “Job recommendations based on your activity and interests” means the newsletter is on. To turn off, click the check mark to turn it grey.