One platform for career related resources (job board, appointments, career events/fairs…)
Account Log-in Details
Current Students - use OneKey (blue button)
Current Students – sign in to http://prattpro.com using your OneKey (blue button).
Incoming Students – You will automatically be added to the PrattPro system just before your first semester. You do not need to submit a user request. No requests will be approved before the start of your first semester.
Alumni - use email (link under the OneKey button)
Alumni – sign in to http://prattpro.com with your email address.
- Step 1: Click the “sign in with your email address” link below the OneKey button.
- Recent alumni: Try your @pratt.edu email first as you may already have an account initiated.
- Otherwise, create an account with your preferred email (does NOT have to be a @pratt.edu email). Providing your Pratt ID will speed up the verification process.
- Step 2: Click the “log in using your Handshake credentials” link below the OneKey login button.
- If you have not signed in with email before, you will instead be prompted to create a password.
- To reset your password, click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Appointments can be found under “Career Center”
Jobs "Newsletter" (students/alumni/faculty)
Turn jobs “newsletter” on or off (system defaults to on):
- When logged-in to your account, click your name at the top right of the window
- Select “Notifications” from the drop down menu
- Click the “Edit Notifications” button
- Scroll down midway to the Jobs section
- A green check mark next to “Job recommendations based on your activity and interests” means the newsletter is on. To turn off, click the check mark to turn it grey.